Dear Student, please read the following for course requirements and policy before registering for courses at The Lash Academy:
Deposit/ Payment Policy:
- Deposit: Course deposit must be made anytime before the scheduled class date in order to secure the available slot. Deposit is non-refundable unless students cancel within 24 hours from the point of payment.
- Full Course Fee: Students to complete the full payment of the course on the day of the scheduled class date. Payment to be made before class starts. The course fee is strictly non-refundable.
- Deposit: Students must cancel the registration via email within 24 hours after the deposit is made in order to receive a full refund. Deposit is non-refundable after 24 hours.
- Full Course Fee: the course fee is strictly NON-REFUNDABLE after full payment.
- Students agree that if they are unable to attend the scheduled classes (including travel or health issues), students are not eligible for a refund. Students may reschedule to another date based on the availability of the scheduled classes, notice must be given at least 2 days (48 hours) prior to the course start time. Failure to give sufficient notice will incur a penalty fee of $80 per day of lesson.
- Students to understand and agree that students to be fully certified with Foundation Course (TLA 05), which is a requirement to take Advanced Course (TLA 07)
- Students to understand and agree that Foundation Course (TLA 05) and Advanced Course (TLA 07) are required to complete beforehand in order to take Mega Volume (TLA – 08) and/or Asian Eyelid Lift (TLA – 09).
The Lash Academy has the right to refuse certification at the end of the course if students do not meet the qualifications.
- Students to complete the full course of study (including revision session) within 6 months from the first day of lesson commencement
- For Diploma in Professional Eyelash Extensions courses, the demo workshops for Filler Lash Lift and Nano Eyelash Regrowth Procedure are complimentary.
- K LASH PRO Foundation/ Advanced Kits are included in the course fee. It includes the necessary products that students need to complete the course. The KLP Kits are strictly NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Students will need to find a model for practice during Foundation/ Advanced course training.
- Students to understand and agree that The Lash Academy will not be responsible or held liable for the well-being of the model during and after the practice.
- Students to submit 3 self-practice models each for Foundation and Advanced level techniques as assignment.
- Students have to submit 1 lash lift model work as assignment
- Students have to attend follow up revisions and display all specific techniques taught. Students may need to attend more than 1 revision according to the learning progression. Revision is complimentary.
- Students may come back for unlimited free refresher class within 12 months starting from the first day of class. During refresher class, students will join existing on-going classes. Students can bring their own models to practice during refresher classes.
- Professional Certificates will be awarded only upon completion of all of the above course requirements as deemed necessary by the instructor.
- The Lash Academy’s equipment (Beds, Lights, Trolleys) is free for students to use. Prior booking is required. Students are to use their own tools and materials for self-practicing. Please note that only eyelashes and glues from K LASH PRO are allowed to be used in the academy.
- Students to agree that The Lash Academy has Intellectual Property Rights of the Foundation/ Advanced Course Booklets. Copying and publishing are not allowed without consent of TLA.
- Students to understand and agree that TLA Booklets are for personal use only. Legal actions will be taken against those who copy or publish the Booklet without TLA’s consent.
- Students to acknowledge and agree to refrain from copying, disclosing, selling, recording or offering for sale all the information during the course training.