Trainer of The Lash Academy
Ms Rachel Lye
Master Trainer of The Lash Academy International
- Founder of DreamlashKorea Eyelash Studio (2012)
- Chairman of Korean Eyelash Association (KELA) Singapore Headquarter (2014)
- Chairman of International Eyelash Designer Association (IEDA) Singapore Headquarter (2014)
- Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology Merit Certification (2002)
- International Eyelash Designer Association Master Certification (2014)
- International Eyelash Designer Association Pro Master Certification (2014)
- Official Master Trainer in Singapore accredited by International Eyelash Designer Association (IEDA) (2014)
- 1st in the Eyelash Extension Category Comeptition (2015) organized by Korean EyeLash Association (KELA) in Seoul, Korea
- Official Judge in Korean Beauty Contest 2016 (Seoul)
- Official Judge in Korean Beauty Contest 2017 (Seoul)
- Official Judge in Korean Beauty Festival 2018 (Seoul)
- Official Judge in Korean Beauty Festival 2019 (Seoul)
- Official Singapore Trainer of Bordeaux Lash Academy Kazakhstan (2017)
- Overseas Training for LoveBeau Jakarta Indonesia (2018)
- Official Judge in Korean World Beauty Festival 2023 (Busan)
Ms Rachel has been in the beauty and wellness industry since the 1998. She began her career in the beauty industry as an aesthetician and has since gained vast experience in the trade through her exposure in working with many international beauty brands. Through the years in the industry, she noticed that Asians, albeit having beautiful looking eyes, tend to have straight and downward pointing eyelashes which make them appear to look listless and sleepy. In 2008, she took an interest to eyelash extensions and found out that lash extensions are able to give Asian eyes an 'eye-opening' effect. However, she realized the traditional eyelash extension techniques are extremely damaging to real lashes, not to mention the fact that the outcome is nowhere near to natural.
In order to achieve what she had in mind of safe beautilful and natural looking eyelash extensions, Ms Rachel practiced dilligently and attended numerous overseas trainings from Korea, Russia, London, Czech Republic, Taiwan and more. She learn and research with eyelash experts from all over the world, with the dream to master the skills to design the perfect eyelash design for everyone who come to her. She has since perfected the technique and countless beauty professionals have also benefitted from her trainings.
Ms Rachel has also invented the Magic Volume technique that has allowed people with sparse lashes to own full and luscious lashes that are non-damaging to their natural lashes. In 2015, she was invited by the Korean EyeLash Association (KELA) to participate in the International Beauty Skills competition at Seoul, at the Sitex Convention Centre and is the first Singaporean to have won the first prize in the Best Eyelash Extension Technique category! Ms Rachel is currently focused with overseas Korean competition judging, Eyelash Extensions trainings and product research and development.