Trainer of The Lash Academy
Lead Trainer : Ms Vicky
Lead Trainer of The Lash Academy
- International Eyelash Designer Association Master Certification
- International Eyelash Designer Association Pro Master Cetification
- Image Lash Making Instructor of IEDA Korea
- Official Master Educator in Singapore accredited by Korean EyeLash Association (KELA)
- K Lash PRO Principal trainer for Singapore Branch
- Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology Merit Certification (2010)
- Diploma in Education from National Institute of Education Singapore (2005)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (2018)
- Trained with Loreta J of Flawless Lashes UK (2016)
- Trained with Agnieszka Kwiatkowska of Starlash Academy Russia (2017)
- Trained with Malika Nauryzova of Lashes Vis A Vis Kazakhstan (2018)
Ms Vicky was formally an educator in the mainstream secondary schools and teaching has always been her passion. Her interest in the beauty sector started way back in 2000s. Since then, she has been passionately pursuing her interest in crafting natural and damage-free eyelash extensions for her clients. For the years of having worked with countless clients who went to her for rescue after having their eyelashes inappropriately done elsewhere, she see it as a mission to pass on the right knowledge to learners who wish to make this skill as a career.
She was invited by the Korean Eyelash Association (KELA) to take up the Master Trainer license to conduct eyelash courses in Singapore and she is now the only certified Master Trainer in Singapore accredited by KELA. She has also earned her Masters and Pro Masters certification from the International Eyelash Designer Association (IEDA) which headquarter in Korea. Ms Vicky is constantly working towards gaining new lash knowledge and techniques by learning with many eyelash professionals around the world. With her passion and pursuance in both training and eyelash art, she has trained many students who went on to set up lash business of their own.